Thursday 28 February 2013

More little house stitching

Hi everyone,

This week's stitching is a little on the light side. I did manage to do a little more on my birdcage and do so more finishing on the box class, but there was not enough to show.

Here is a finish and a near finish of two of the new charts bought recently.

Little House Needleworks
Needle and Thread, 32count Natural over 2
Deck the Halls
32count Natural over 1
I am trying to use linen from my stash and I seem to have accumulated a lot of Natural linen in various counts, luckily it works well with christmas stitching which have lots of whites, reds and greens.

Thursday night is Embroiderers' Guild stitching night and I found out some great news for Australian stitching friends. There is a Needlework cruise around New Zealand in 2014 for 14 days. Two of the tutors on the cruise are Christine P Bishop and Fiona (Peaceful Threads blog). Check out the post by Fiona to see information about the cruise and the classes offered.
Both tutors are listed in my blog list to the right. Click and enjoy. 

Happy stitching, bye for now Carol



1 comment: