Monday 3 December 2012

Graphic Expressions ANG class piece finish

Hi everyone,

The backorder threads arrived from Fireside Stitchery and I was able to complete the second of my seminar class pieces. I did alter the design a little and substituted a thread as one has been discontinued. I hope Sue approves. Anne agreed that I could show her red/green version, so here it is.
Ta Da
Graphic Expressions, Sue Reed ANG Class 2012\
Stitched by Anne

and here is my slightly altered version in the original lime/blue colourway
Graphic Expressions, Sue Reed ANG Class 2012
Stitched by Carol
This was fun to stitch and grew very quickly. The photo is a little pale but the true colours are a very vibrant lime and 3 shades of glue/green. Pretty.........

Well I am off to complete some stitch diagrams and finish off a small linen piece which is half way through the design stage.
Happy stitching , bye for now, Carol




2 comments:

  1. It always amazes me how colour can totally change a design. Are you aware that you show as a no reply blogger. I have often wanted to email you back when you comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicola, No I did not know. I need to fix this
      Thank you, Carol

      Delete