Sunday 15 April 2012

The sun is shining

Hi everyone,
Today is just glorious. The sun is warm the sky blue and the birds are out and about singing to us all. A day like this makes you feel 110%. So having said this there has not been a lot of stitching happening. I spent quite a few hours finishing up notes for charts and fine tuning the photos for their release on 18th April. Now all there is to do is wait and see how the market day goes.


Here is the latest photo of trees. Nearly two more trees completed. Sorry about the hoop marks but getting out the ironing board was just too much of a hassle. So just pretend they are not there and I will too.




I received a note from Cathe at Needle in a Haystack in California that my supplies for Jane Zimmerman's Moorish Splendor cyberclass are on their way. Looking forward to a surprise parcel. Cathe has been such a dear and has worked out another colourway for me to stitch this piece.  As Jane was not able to supply materials for this project to overseas students it was advised I contact Cathe to obtain what I needed. Many thanks Cathe. Looking forward to starting this piece as the class has started and I don't want to get too far behind.
So the WIP's are growing. I know, absolutely no self control when it comes to stitching. But isn't it fun starting new projects? Yes, you know it is.


There has been some amazing stitching going on out there. Some of my favourite designers are coming out with lots of new projects. To name a few Threedles, Laura J Perin, Needle Delights, Keslyns and Rosewood Manor. We are soooo spoiled for choice and because I know these are some of your favourite designers I will get to see you stitch them and post about your progress long before my copies get to the top of the to-do heap.


Happy stitching, Bye for now, Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment