Thursday 19 April 2012

A computer triumph there is a slideshow

Hi everyone,
After much muttering and a few very naughty words I have been able to add a photo slideshow of some of my designs available as charts and also as free designs in previous posts. Woo Hoo. You can teach an old dog new tricks after all.


Last Wednesday the 18th was the Market Day. There were lots of visitors and many stall holders from all over Australia. This was my chance to market some of the photographed charts for sale. Although sales were slow I have learned a lot and I would do things slightly different next time. I had the chance to meet lots of lovely stitching enthusiasts and store owners and at the end of the day I was so exhausted I fell asleep not long after I got home.


Now I will be able to have some time to stitch some more designs waiting patiently in the WIP heap (or should I call it a mountain). Well, one thing I can state is I will never be bored there is just too much to do.


Thanks for dropping by, Happy stitching, Carol





No comments:

Post a Comment