Thursday 29 March 2012

Second block of FMTM

Hi everyone,
I managed to finish the second block of FMTM. This block I changed the main colour to green and moved around the diamond motifs. This is a really fun project. The bling in this block is the upright crosses in the darker purple triangles and a little cross over the centre stitches.






I did manage to stitch a little on an older project Laura Perin's Independence Day. Not enough yet to post a photo, but soon.


Sorry this is a quick post, it's time to do the weekly grocery shopping, not my favourite thing but one of life's necessary tasks.


Happy stitching, bye for now, Carol

1 comment:

  1. I particularly like how the purple triangles turned out. It's funny how when I see the different colorways of this piece, how different they all look. Pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete