Tuesday 2 August 2011

Next installment of Galaxy

Hi everyone,

A little bit more of Galaxy. I have photographed this post on the side, it fitted into the camera view better that way. One thing I have learned while blogging is that a photographer I am not. The camera I have is only a 4 megapixel and when I bought it not that long ago it was just the "ants pants" in latest technology. Now they are up to 14 megapixels and have movie recording ability. When will this technology nightmare slow down. My head is starting to spin. Thank goodness needlepoint calms down my spin-dryed brain and lets me catch my breath. When I get to wound up with computers and such and make funny noises at the screens my cat "Baxter" just looks up and I am sure he sighs and says "what's all the fuss about, mum", then goes back to his nap in the chair alongside by computer desk. Oh to be that relaxed.


The Perle cotton colours I have used in Galaxy were chosen by Kathy Rees at Needle Delights Originals. If you would like the same shades please email her and I am sure she will be happy to help. They will be offered as a colourway on her website soon. So in the interest of supporting our needlework shops and designers I don't feel I could post the actual colours for this design on my blog, but thank you for your request.

Bye for now, Carol

Bye for now, happy stitching Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment