Thursday 21 July 2011

Some fantastic news

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note today to let you know Sara and Dawn at Scarlet Thread have posted and interview we me and have very kindly lauched the sale of my first design available in the USA. Thank you to the girls for their support and encouragement. Take a peek at Scarlet Thread's blog, click "Its a stitchy thing" in my bloglist to read the details and interview.

PS. I have started on Galaxy, but not enough to post a photo yet, but it won't be far away.

Happy stitching, bye for now, Carol

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Love your designs so it will be great to have access to them. YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I've written a short article about the interview with a link to your blog to publish on my blog August 1st. Stay tuned....

    ReplyDelete